On the Beat in Bluffton

Thursday, April 16, 2009

(NEW) Wells County Twitter Guide

Bowing to popular demand (Pamela) I have created the new Wells County Twitter Guide.

Intended as a repository for the various Twitter activities going on around I hope to include any social media events worth noting. And even the ones which aren't worth noting.

There's a calendar (Thanks @benddaily) for marking the dates of upcoming Tweet-Ups, or other online media events; and a list of Wells County Twitterers.

I will do my best to keep this updated frquently, but in the meantime, if you want to add something to the calendar or if you'd like to be added to the directory, simply drop me an e-mail at jerryb@news-banner.com or post a comment. Either way, I'll get it up on the site.

Hope you enjoy the guide; hope it works to organize these various events and better connects the folks who are interested.

No comments: