On the Beat in Bluffton

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Facebook fans rally around "Mr. Mohler"

I would have passed you this link sooner, but I only just found it myself.
Apparently a large group of Facebook members, former and current students; parents and grandparents of Norwell students, are generating much interest in showing their support for Norwell High School Principal Greg Mohler at the next school board meeting, January 27. There is even talk of boycotting the home game by some in order to attend the meeting, or at least running over at half-time to show their support.
You can find the Facebook page here.

For anyone interested in attending the meeting, just so you know: It is open to the public; An agenda is available at the administration building, right next to the Ossian deli; it was standing room only last time, so you might want to come early if you want to sit; public comments are welcome but you'll need to sign-in, give them your name, if you'd like to speak; I will definitely be there, and yes, this will be news even if no one gets up to speak.
Believe me, I understand how important this issue is to Northern Wells residents, and am endeavouring to get as much information out as I can.

No comments: