On the Beat in Bluffton

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

I Need High Speed

Absolutely--Only Internet does provide high-speed internet to rural Wells County.
Thank goodness or I'd be out-of-luck completely.
Verizon Wireless offers broadband access via a wireless platform, as well, and Centennial can get you hooked up with something a little better than dial-up speeds.
However, I just came from a magical land where I could get DSL high-speed for $14.99 a month. I miss that magical place because such a deal does not exist where I currently reside.
I shall refer to that place as Magic Land. If only there hadn't been the danger of being hit by stray bullets, I would be there still....

No, high-speed problems are a minor issue I will quickly work out. The big problem now is indoor plumbing...
;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very true! You've got to have a pooper!